- Advance registration & payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – Once registered and paid, you will receive two emails. One a payment receipt. The second a confirmation email which provides a link to register for the behind-the-wheel portion of course. (If you don’t receive these emails, please check your spam folder.)
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.
(Driving dates and times are scheduled separately.)
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
There are no events in the selected category