Members - Log in for member pricing.
Employee training is one of the most frequently cited RCRA violations and maximum civil penalties are now up to $70,117 per violation per day. Whether you’re an auto body shop or dry cleaner, these fines can be applied regardless of your EPA generator status, don’t let a single violation bankrupt your company.
Employees who will benefit from this course include those that handle, offer, maintain, or manage hazardous and/or universal wastes. Our RCRA class covers not only federal laws but the Nebraska regulations through the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
The class will also define and cover the RCRA requirements for both small- and large-quantity generators and how to comply, including satellite and 90/180-day accumulation, recordkeeping, and exemptions. The training will also include universal wastes, electronic wastes, aerosol cans, and solvent-contaminated wipes. Recycling, manifests, TCLPs, and Land disposal requirements will also be discussed. Spills and spill residues will be covered as well.
- Hazardous Waste Identification and Characterization
- Understanding the regulations associated with RCRA
- DEQ, EPA, and Violations
- Title 40 Hazardous Waste Identification Definitions and Characterization
- Large, Small and Conditional Exempt Generator Requirements
- Accumulation sites, Satellite Storage and On-Site Storage Options
- Used Oil Management, Universal Wastes, Electronic Wastes, Aerosol Cans, and Solvent-contaminated Wipes
- Spills and Emergency/Contingency Plan Preparation
- Treatment and shipment of Hazardous Wastes
- Hazardous Waste Manifest including information of the new e-manifest regulations
- Release Reporting
- Testing, Sampling, TCLPs as well as Land Disposal Restrictions
Course length: 8 hours
Course Fee: $215 ($135 Members)
Register below or call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 to get signed up!
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.