Members - Log in for member pricing.
This comprehensive four-day course, recognized by OSHA is designed to give a thorough understanding of the most important occupational safety and health compliance issues. It provides an increased knowledge of the standards and regulations and offers insight into the more complicated, and often confusing, elements of the OSH Act (CFR1910).
The OSHA 30-Hour General Industry course provides safety training to prepare attendees to recognize and correct hazards found in manufacturing, service, and distribution workplaces.
You will gain in-depth knowledge of the following OSHA standards and course topics:
- Introduction to OSH Act/OSHA Standards
- Subpart D, Walking/Working Surfaces
- Subpart O, Machine Guarding
- Subparts E & L, Means of Egress/Fire Protection
- Subpart N, Material Handling & Storage
- Hazard Communication Standard
- Subpart H, Hazardous Materials
- Subpart I, Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart S, Electrical
- Managing Safety and Health
- Permit Required confined Spaces
- Lockout TagOut
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Truck
Your tuition includes:
- Student Workbook
- 29CFR1910 Standards Book
- OSHA 30-Hour Training Card
Course Length: 4 Days
Course Fee*: $610 (Members $425)
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations. Call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.