Members - Log in for member pricing.
Understand all that OSHA requires in its Construction Industries Standard 29CFR1926. This program was developed by the U.S. Department of Labor to provide construction workers, supervisors, and other personnel responsible for construction activities with an awareness of safety & health concerns in the construction industry. Attendees will become familiar with the OSHA requirements for a number of construction activities. The focus of the class is to provide attendees with available options to control hazards associated with construction. Students will receive a course completion card issued through the Department of Labor-OSHA.
Who should attend?
The OSHA 10-hour Construction Safety Course from the OSHA Training Institute is designed for personnel in the private sector who are interested in developing safety & health programs in the construction industry. Special emphasis is placed upon the areas in construction that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
Course topics include:
- Introduction (Subpart A, B, C, D)
- Overview of the OSH Act & the General Safety & Health Provisions, and the Occupational Health & Environmental Controls
- OSHA Inspections
- Health Hazards (Silica, Noise, Chemicals)
- Basic Safety Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (Subpart E)
- Fire Protection & Prevention (Subpart F)
- Materials Handling, and Storage Use and Disposal (Subpart H)
- Tools - Hand & Power (Subpart I)
- Electrical (Subpart K)
- Scaffolding (Subpart L)
- Fall Protection (Subpart M)
- Excavations (Subpart P)
- Concrete & Masonry (Subpart Q)
- Stairways & Ladders (Subpart X)
Your tuition includes:
- Student Workbook
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training Card
Course Length: 1-1/2 Days - 12 Hours
Course Fee*: $285 (Members: $199)
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations. Call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.