Stay on top of updates with this 2018 refresher course.
Have you previously taken a full NFPA 70E/Arc Flash Electrical Safety Course? Make sure to join us for this refresher class that will focus on providing you with all the details on the 2018 changes. No need to retake a two-day class, this single-day course meets the requirements specified for 3-year refresher training in the NFPA 70E standard:
"Retraining in safety-related work practices and applicable changes in this standard shall be performed at intervals not to exceed 3 years."
Who Should Attend:
- Electrical workers
- HSE professionals
- Other qualified electrical workers
- Major Changes to Articles 90, 100, 105 and 110
- Changes to Article 120, Verifying an Electrically Safety Work Condition
- Review of the Hazards of Electricity
- Reviewing Electrical Safe Work Practices and the Major Changes of Article 130
Class Size: Limited to 35 students
Course Length: 1 day
Course Fees: $775 (Members $595)
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
There are no events in the selected category
Additionally, you may contact our office at 402.483.2511 ext 108 to register.