Members - Log in for member pricing.
Updated 2018 2-day Hands-on Electrical Safety course is coming to Lincoln this fall! The improved course has a "learn by doing" approach, so throughout the two day course students will get the experience needed to bring their new skills back to the workplace with confidence.
Learn how the NFPA 70E standards apply to a facility, why safe electrical work practices are important, and what can be done to ensure your organization meets government standards for electrical safety. This 2-day course covers seven modules:
- Electrical Safety Overview
- Understanding electrical hazards
- Practices and procedures for safe electrical work
- Inspecting, donning & doffing, and maintaining electrical PPE
- Normal operation of equipment
- Establishing the Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Conducting an Emergency Response drill
It focuses on protecting people and identifies requirements that are considered necessary to provide a workplace that is free of electrical hazards. This training meets the electrical safety training requirements for OSHA rule 1910:331-335.
Who will benefit from this training:
- Environmental health & safety personnel
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Fire Alarm Technicians
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
- Electrical Safety Practical Skills Supplement and Completion Certificate
About NTT: NTT delivers comprehensive, skills-based seminars and hands-on training because it’s practical. Their comprehensive skills-based approach to training, safety and compliance reduces workplace accidents and increases productivity.
Class Size: Limited to 25 students
Course Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $1,430 (Members $1,100)
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
There are no events in the selected category