Members - Log in for member pricing.
OSHA revised its Electrical Standard August 13, 2007. This seminar is designed to keep you up-to-date with the last changes and the impact the NFPA 70E has had on this standard. It is intended to help you understand key elements of the electrical safety regulation and how it impacts your business.
This seminar is intended for safety managers, team leaders, maintenance managers, human resource managers and other employees who are seeking knowledge on the OSHA's electrical safety regulation.
Key topics will include:
- OSHA Electrical Safety Regulation (29 CFR 1910.301-399)
- Electrical safety terminology
- Electrical safety-related work practices
- Training and protection requirements for qualified and unqualified workers
- Four main electrical injury types
- Employee protection
- NFPA 70E and Arc Flash Protection basics
Course Length: 4 Hours
Course Fee: $140 (Member: $95)
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations. Call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
There are no events in the selected category
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.