Members - Log in for member pricing.
Do you have a job that puts you in contact with hazardous materials or hazardous wastes that are transported in any way? A "HazMat Employee" could be anyone who meets any of the following criteria:
1. A person who offers a hazardous material for transportation.
2. A person involved in the transportation of a hazardous material.
3. A person who labels or marks packages that are being transported.
If this describes you, then you need U.S. Department of Transportation HazMat Training and you need to know how 49 CFR 172 applies to you and your business. You will be taught by a certified D.O.T. instructor, and will learn the regulation & how to comply with the guidelines.
Covered topics include:
- Hazardous materials table
- Shipping papers
- HazMat classification
- Emergency response information
- Incident reporting
- The Emergency Response Guidebook
- Carrier requirements
Tuition includes Student Book and MANCOMM’s Hazardous Materials Regulation Book (a $60 value).
Course Schedule: 1.5 Days - 12 Hours
Course Fee*: $325 (Members $245)
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations. Call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.