Members - Log in for member pricing.
You know the importance of compliance, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. That's where the Nebraska Safety Council's Crane & Hoist Safety Compliance Training can help. Our safety professionals translate OSHA regulations on overhead and gantry cranes into terms you can use, and show you how to put them into practice.
In one half day, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
The course covers:
- OSHA Overhead and Gantry Cranes Regulation (29 CFR Subpart N 1910.179) and Slings Regulation (29 CFR Subpart N 1910.184)
- Crane and sling terminology
- Four types of crane inspections
- Safe sling operation procedures
- Recordkeeping requirements for slings
- The importance of best practices
Course Length: 2.5 Hours
Course Fee*: $140 (Member: $95)
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations. Call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.