Members - Log in for member pricing.
Nearly every two minutes someone dies of sudden cardiac arrest. The National Safety Council's CPR and AED program teaches the average person the basics of emergency life support and takes the fear out of AED use. It also follows Emergency Cardiac Care guidelines. This course offers the very latest techniques and follows the latest guidelines for CPR.
The course covers:
- Taking action in an emergency
- Assessing the victim
- Cardiac emergencies
- Basic life support, including management of airway, breathing and circulation
- Using an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Students receive a Student Manual and Video Self Instruction DVD for retention and home use.
- Participants are given the National Safety Council two-year certificate for CPR/AED.
Course Length: 3.5 Hours
Course Fee: $60 (Members: $52)
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.