Members - Log in for member pricing.
Confined spaces incidents aren't the most common, but they can be the most deadly. That's because the hazards tend to be misunderstood or underestimated. And many confined spaces fatalities involve not one, but two victims: the worker and the rescuer.
OSHA's Permit-Required Confined Spaces Regulation was created to help prevent these incidents. This course can help you put the regulation into practice, save lives and give you the confidence to train your own employees.
This course covers:
- Key elements of the OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces Regulation (29 CFR 1910.146)
- Confined spaces concepts and terminology
- The difference between confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
- How to identify and evaluate hazards: atmospheric, mechanical, chemical
- Procedures for controlling hazards
- Proper protective equipment for confined spaces
- Duties of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant
- Procedures for self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders
- Completing the entry process
The Trainer Kit* includes:
- 18-Minute DVD Video
- 10 Employee Handbooks
- Instructor Guide
- Confined Space Permit Forms
- Entry Permits
- Confined Space Sign
- And Much More!!
Course Length: 6 Hours
Course Fee*: $650 (Members: $495)
NOTE: This course can be taken without purchasing the Trainer Kit upon approval of the Workplace Safety Team: $215.00 (Members: $135). Please call in for registration at 402.483.2511.
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations, please call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information and to complete registration.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact us at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.