Members - Log in for member pricing.
Scissor Lifts and Man-Lifts are utilized in many industries and used for maintenance and construction activities. Aerial platforms have made it possible for companies to become more productive and profitable. As facilities have become taller and deeper, the demand for these special purpose lifts has increased. Scissor Lifts and Man-Lifts are not inherently dangerous - they are extremely safe if operators receive training and follow safety procedures during use.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for maintenance, construction craftsmen, safety managers and other personnel who require a thorough knowledge of aerial lift safety and those interested in teaching this material to their employees.
This Course Covers:
- Causes and results of aerial lift accidents
- Different types of aerial lifts
- Components and terminology of aerial lifts
- How to interpret and use rated capacity charts
- How to select the right aerial lift for the job
- Safe operating procedures
- Fall protection requirements
- How to recognize immediate and potential hazards
- How to perform a pre-use, monthly and annual inspection
- How to interpret and apply OSHA and ANSI aerial lift safety standards
- How to comply with OSHA and ANSI requirements
- Components of a training program
- Instructor trainer binder with instructor resources
- 18-minute DVD copyright Associated General Contractors of America(AGC)
Course Length: 5 Hours
Course Fee: $650 (Members: $495)
NOTE: This course can be taken without purchasing the Trainer Kit upon approval by the Workplace Safety Team: $215.00 (Members: $135). Please call in for registration at 402.483.2511.
*Discounts are available for multiple registrations, please call 402.483.2511 ext. 108 for information and to complete registration.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.
If no events are listed, please contact Lauren Turner at 402.483.2511 ext. 104 for information about on-site training.