The 4-hour Defensive Driving Course (DDC-4), 5th Edition, has completely revised curriculum with brand new videos and real-life driver-situation reenactments.
No other driver improvement course is so widely used by business and industry, courts and government agencies, state departments, municipalities, driving schools and the military.
In just half a day, DDC-4 offers practical strategies to reduce collision-related injuries, fatalities, and costs. It addresses the importance of attitude in preventing incidents and reinforces the good driving skills individuals already have.
Course content includes:
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Fatigue and drowsy driving
- How driver behavior and mental conditions affect driving
- How to avoid a collision and case study scenarios
- Hazard recognition and collision avoidance
- The “Fatal Four” causes of a crash
- Driving skills inventory and assessments
This is now available as an onsite training option, ideal for groups of 6 or more employees! Our trainer will come to your facility at a date and time that works for you and your employees.
Course Length: 4 hours
Course Fee: $140 (Members $95)