- Advance registration & payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – Once registered and paid, you will receive two emails. One a payment receipt. The second a confirmation email which provides a link to register for the behind-the-wheel portion of course. (If you don’t receive these emails, please check your spam folder.)
Click here to download a brochure.
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.
(Driving dates and times are scheduled separately.)
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.