- Advance registration and payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – Once registered and paid, you will receive a payment receipt via email. The Nebraska Safety Council will then contact you with a separate email when the behind-the-wheel schedule is available to select your drive time slot.
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Scholarships Are Available
Thank you to AAA and the Cornhusker Motor Club for providing scholarship dollars for students on the free or reduced lunch program. Scholarships are available while funds last. Call 402.483.2511 for more information.
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.
(Driving dates and times are scheduled separately.)
Below is a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.