- Advance registration and payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – Once registered and paid, you will receive a payment receipt via email. The Nebraska Safety Council will then contact you with a separate email when the behind-the-wheel schedule is available to select your drive time slot.
Download a brochure to learn more about our Winter/Spring 2019 courses.
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.
(Driving dates and times are scheduled separately.)
Below is a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.