- 20 hours of classroom instruction
- 5 hours hands-on driving
- 5 hours of observation (suggested but not required)
- 1/2 hour Behind-The-Wheel Drive Test for Provisional Operator's Permit (POP)
Please Note: We make every effort to schedule behind the wheel driving training during the course date(s) your student is scheduled; however, we cannot guarantee it. It may be necessary to schedule drive time prior to or following the course date(s).
$350 - Includes all materials
- Parallel/perpendicular/angle parking
- Marked and unmarked streets/intersections
- Interstate driving
- Heavy city traffic driving
- Advance registration & payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – Once registered and paid, you will receive a payment receipt via email. The Nebraska Safety Council will then contact you with a separate email when the behind-the-wheel schedule is available to select your drive time slot.
- Click on the class location city to the right and select the date and location of your course.
- Follow the instructions found on the city-specific webpage.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
ATTENTION: There will not be Fall 2019 Teen Driver Education sessions. Stay tuned for information on Winter/Spring 2020 courses.
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.