No other driver improvement course is so widely used by business and industry, courts and government agencies, state departments, municipalities, driving schools and the military.
Course content includes:
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Fatigue and drowsy driving
- How driver behavior and mental conditions affect driving
- How to avoid a collision and case study scenarios
- Hazard recognition and collision avoidance
- The "Fatal Four" causes of a crash
- Driving skills inventory and assessments
PLEASE NOTE: This course does not meet STOP Program Requirements (Ticket Dismissal) or DMV requirements, i.e. license reinstatement, under 21 point accumulation, 2 pt credit.
Please click here to sign up for the STOP Program.
Below are a list of events which are open for registration at this time. You can view more information about an event by clicking on the title of the event.